Central Maine Web Hosting Commission / Affiliate Program
It works like this. You sell my web hosting services and you get 30% of the first year's income.
You also get a 15% commission on any design and 10% on all in-house SEO (Search engine optimization) work.
I've included a table below
for the various services I offer, and what your commission would be for each service sold. For selling only
one hosting package, your commission would be anwhere from $36 - $324, depending on the package you sold! Payment would be sent to you within TEN days of my receiving client's payment. Commissions are ceased
if client cancels our hosting service for any reason. If client is granted refund, the commission from the refunded service will be deducted from future commissions. In other words, you only get a commission on
the money we receive.
What we offer:
- No questions asked reputation for excellence. (view testimonials)
- High end, secure web site Hosting, Web Design, Search Engine Optimization & Submission.
- Online SiteStudio website builder / editor
- Simple website editor for existing websites
- Web sites are backed up nightly both in Florida automatically, and Maine upon request.
- 99.9 percent uptime guarantee
- Feature-rich packages with unlimited pop email accounts, email forwarding,
cpanel and WHM for resellers, auto responders, php-nuke, MYsql databases, pre-installed cgi-scripts and a host of features found only on higher priced hosting packages.
- No setup fees
What separates us from the typical provider:
I believe the most important quality that separates us from most hosting companies
is our sincere wish to provide such service that our clients wouldn't dream of going elsewhere.
Some things I've personally done to make sure that happens are:
- Make sure my server doesn't have too many clients on it so web sites and email perform nicely.
- Give a lot of help initially at no charge, a lot of hand holding. Many clients come to me frustrated because the company they're with is either unhelpful, unclear or inaccessible. I do my very best to be the answer to all
- If there's something I simply cannot give a client, I refer them to someone who can.
- Also I'm pretty informal about bandwidth and space. If a client needs a little more space or bandwidth than their $11 package allows, I don't bump them up to the $16.50 package, I just up their space and bandwidth a little. Obviously if they far exceed then I need to do something differently, but my aim is to be very "here" for my clients in a personal, helpful way.
- Quick Turnaround: Most of my hosting clients need modifications, changes, search engine advice, etc. So I make sure the client knows up front how much it will cost if anything, and how quickly they can expect to have it done. For changes that take under an hour, I shoot for immediate to 24 hour completion.
I think it's important that you know as much about me and Central Maine Web as possible before
you start because you'll be putting your name on the line signing people up.
To summarize, we have high standards. We want to be different and successful and we
like people and love giving them something that solves their problems.
Getting started selling is up to you. I ask only that you act in a way that broadcasts
the highest standards and do your best not to sell a service that the client really doesn't want.
As far as promotional material or other information, I'll leave it up to you to contact me with
any special ideas or needs. For now, you can click HERE to download a zip file with some
promotional material and price sheets. Feel free to simply view the rest of the site
for more ideas on our strong points, etc. Or feel free to contact me with suggestions on
material or support I can offer you.
|Plan||My price |
|Plan||My price |
Web design: 15% of all design services sold
Search Engine Optimization done "in house": 15%
Search Engine Optimization done "out sourced": 10%
*Light program is "in house" while more expensive Ultra program is outsourced
*Clients receive one month free when paying a year in advance, which will slightly affect commission